As your business grows, you have to face the reality – you can’t build a business alone. There are limits to what you can accomplish in 24 hours and you shouldn’t waste your time on unimportant tasks that can be done by someone else. Then, what is the solution? The answer is simple: Artificial Intelligence powered digital assistant apps.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a smart and effective way to save time and be productive all the way. The below-listed virtual assistant apps can go way beyond Siri to help you explore the power of artificial intelligence. Let’s see what the future will bring because everyone loves to work smart, not hard – and the power of AI is all about working smart without breaking the sweat. Therefore, investing time and energy on what matters is only a few clicks away.
- Braina: Braina is not a Siri or Cortana clone for PC but rather a powerful personal assistant and office productivity software. Braina’s Android and iOS apps convert your smartphone into a wireless microphone to command Braina on your PC over a Wifi network. It also allows you to accurately convert speech to text in over 100 different languages of the world. This means you don’t need to sit in front of your computer to do tasks. For example, you can remotely command Braina to play songs, set reminder, do mathematical calculations, read ebooks and much more from any place in your house.
- Trove: It is an extremely useful app when it comes to your email management. Trove is an AI-powered assistant that provides insights on your inbox, with a bit more focus on making sure important emails don’t slip by.
- 24me: 24me is a powerful personal assistant app that puts all of your notes, calendars, tasks and personal accounts together in one place to make you more productive. Furthermore, you can pay your bills, receive useful alerts, add notes, tasks and meetings using your emails or voice. Thus, 24me saves your time for the things that matter most in your life.
- Hello Alfred: Hello Alfred is the unique assistant app that takes care of your weekly chores. This app is use to book a dedicated personal assistant to do your laundry, groceries, clean your apartment, water your plants take care of your pet and many more interesting things. While many startups work to automate away the human aspect of their business, Hello Alfred is all about the human touch.
- Butleroy: It is an AI-driven calendar assistant which helps you to schedule appointments faster and make you more organized. Additionally, Butleroy can connect to services and organize your digital life, make hotel reservations and hail an Uber. This app balances your life by managing your schedule.
- Tetra: It is a smart call notes assistant which listens to your voice calls and using AI, recognizes spoken words. Tetra automatically records the most important details of your conversation and then creates transcripts and notes of the conversation. Therefore, you can focus on the communication instead of writing down the details, which helps to get the best out of every interaction.
- Lyra Virtual Assistant: Lyra is your mobile Virtual assistant which manages your calendar, delivers the latest news, Look up maps of desired locations, search videos on YouTube, assists with your notes, tells jokes and does many more things. All you need to do is ask. The interaction with Lyra VA resembles the natural communication with a real person.
- Hound: It is a voice assistant that helps to deal with everyday tasks. For example, Hound can find you a restaurant, play your favorite song, call you an Uber, check news, set reminder, send messages or deliver the weather reports. It’s already great at recognizing natural speech like: “Show me Chinese hotels that have free Wi-Fi, a swimming pool, and cost less than $200.” Additionally, Hound promises fast search results and spits back all the results instantly.
- Fin: This app delegates your tasks to human personal assistants. Fin specializes in providing 24/7 assistance through their smartphone app. Fin uses a combination of artificial intelligence and human intelligence to capture and organize everything in your life. It employs AI to build an index of your knowledge which helps to recall right information at the right time. Fin can handle the administrative aspects of life, declutter your to-do list, and keep you focused on what matters most.
These personal assistants are really awesome, aren’t they? What I love about them all is that they are so intelligent in getting your task done. Virtual assistants are a secret weapon for busy entrepreneurs to increase productivity. The most popular piece of advice most business owners could give to new entrepreneurs is to hire help. Some of the tasks can also be delegated to and through your smartphone. It can help you to save more precious time, automate tasks and stay well-informed. Delegation is important for growth. The businesses who learn this later are often miles behind where they could have been if they had hired help for the beginning.